Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: A8N32 - SLI DELUXE problem

Default A8N32 - SLI DELUXE problem

Hi!

I am not an expert in OC, as this thread states, but I have had some experience in the past

I have the ASUS A8N32 - SLI DELUXE motherboard, but when I try to overclock my computer by changing the FSB it lowers my multipler so I never reach more than 2,4 ghz (I have a AMD 64 3700+ 2,2 ghz 1MB L2)

example: The FSB is 200 at standard. If I change it to 219 (and x11 multipler), then i get 2,4 GHz, but If i try to change it to 236 or anything above 219, then it lowers the multipler to x10, or x9 depending on the FSB. Can enyone help me with this problem?

Regards Jørgen

Default Re: A8N32 - SLI DELUXE problem

All you have to do is set the multiplier manually. I don't remember what its called at the moment, but can find out ASAP if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by matm347
    All you have to do is set the multiplier manually. I don't remember what its called at the moment, but can find out ASAP if needed.
    I figured that out too, but I can not seem to find anywhere to do that. On the only screen that I can view the multipler status...it is locked. If you can tell me where / how to adjust the multipler, then I would be VERY greatfull!! (asap ;))

Under the jumperfree make sure that the overclocking is set to manual and then move down the page to CPU/VID and change that from Auto to manual

Thread Information