Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Noob wants tips on overclockingan intel celeron processor

Question Noob wants tips on overclockingan intel celeron processor

I have the lamest and most primitive 2.4 gighrz processor ever!! this thing comes straight out of the flintstones. i am running a delldimension 2400 with 1 gig of ram, an ATi radeon 9250 pci and some otther junk that shouldnt matter, i hope. thanks for your time!

Default Re: Noob wants tips on overclockingan intel celeron processor

First off, "some other junk that shouldn't matter" is nice and vague and does us no good in helping you. No offense, but I've read some of your posts today and some are just hard to understand. Also, for future reference, please check the dates of threads before posting so you don't bring up old topics. Thanks!

Anyhow, the ONLY change you have of overclocking that would be with a software based program such as SoftFSB (search for it on Google). Being a Dell, there are no BIOS based options to change voltages or front side bus, so you are basically out of luck.

Default Re: Noob wants tips on overclockingan intel celeron processor

thanks for the tips, not only on overclocking. thanks a ton, i am always finding myself in dead ends with this dell. your thing says lazy admin, lol
    `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````

Thread Information