Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The real OCZ uncovered

I think the gladiator was the only product of theirs I liked.

Their ram wasnt too crash-hot
    nor was their other gear.

The one I got came in an OCZ box and all. No sign of any other company manufacturing it anywhere...

I guess I should be glad for my pc2400 that does 150 2-2-2. Was gonna go for the 400mhz....but I guess I will stick to the honest companies.....

I wonder if I still have a lifetime warranty!
    BTW I live in Indiana... Maybe I will take a drive!

gosh....

*couSOUNDSVERYDODGEYTOMEgh*

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Have fun getting sued by OCZ's lawyers when they read the post. I've personally forwarded it to them myself.
    Yeah,and whay do you really give a **** about them so much??

Quote Originally Posted by hbidad
    BTW I live in Indiana... Maybe I will take a drive!
    Oh, yes? :)
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Personalky i would like to see this myself too, cause when I was dealing with them they didn't like being beaten by other memory companies in our reviews and requested the results be taken out.

As for the pics and statements dunno if they are 100% or not, all i can say is I trust the sources as far as I can.

As for the OCZ people posing in here is was only a matter of time before it was discovered. Do you have damage control?
    Cameron Johnson
    Senior Hardware Reviewer
    TweakTown

Several sites over the past 12mths or so have been on the case of these fellows/crooks and the sooner they go the better. :devil:
    As for those stupid unregistered replies I'd just ignore them as VERY uninformed ppl who don't know any better. :p
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Now what was that old saying that I was trying to remember? Oh yeah...

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

As for OCZ, I'll keep my general opinions to myself. What I CAN say, though, is that when they sent me the last product of theirs for review, they wanted me to send them the review before it posted. I wasn't aware that reviewers were supposed to be proofed by the suppliers. :(
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Well this proves there is such thing as bad publicity.

I recall when Thermosonic originally lauched the ThermoEngine, there was much controversy over the hollow cored HSF sent to net reviewers and the solid cores sent to retailers. And it's hurt their reputation somewhat - even thought the product itself was decent, the public didn't take well to being lied to.

OCZ have done the same thing, except they don't have a superior product range for the public to forgive them of their shady business practices.

Down with OCZ, down with OCZ.
    Onyx

TweakTown
    OCAU - Overclockers Australia
    CPF - CandlePower Forums

Antec 1080AMG with 430W TruePower

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Have fun getting sued by OCZ's lawyers when they read the post. I've personally forwarded it to them myself.
    As for those stupid unregistered replies I'd just ignore them as VERY uninformed ppl who don't know any better.
    Pacific Internet User (Australia). Pity it's not a static IP - Optus cable users could have fun flood pinging the IP address :D

I have no comment on OCZ - never dealt with them, never had anything to do with them except visit their website, so it's not fit for me to comment :)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information