Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: need to know what tmp it reaches

Default need to know what tmp it reaches

i've just gotten a intel p4 531 (3GHz) and overclocked it to 3.35 which isnt that much but doese anybody know a temperature monitoring program that can tell me what the highest temperature is that it has reached istead of what temperature it is becouse it's running 36-44 degrees in windows dooing crap there but i need to know how hot it gets during games

in case it matters im running in on a asus p5n-e sli

Default Re: need to know what tmp it reaches

Quote Originally Posted by spawn666999 View Post
    i've just gotten a intel p4 531 (3GHz) and overclocked it to 3.35 which isnt that much but doese anybody know a temperature monitoring program that can tell me what the highest temperature is that it has reached istead of what temperature it is becouse it's running 36-44 degrees in windows dooing crap there but i need to know how hot it gets during games

in case it matters im running in on a asus p5n-e sli
    Asus PC proble II

i've got that but it's only showing the current temperature so either im dooing something wrong or i need a other program becouse i've looked in configuration and everything but i still couldn't think anythink

Go to history in Probe II and click the "Start recording" button to log temps (fan speeds and voltages can also be logged).

Thread Information