Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: I overclocked my system, I took a printscreen of HWmonitor while testing with 3dmark.

Default I overclocked my system, I took a printscreen of HWmonitor while testing with 3dmark.

I'm using E6750 C2D and EVGA 8600 GT.
    I overclocked my system, I increase the CPU from 2.66 Ghz to 3.20 Ghz, and video card from 540/700 to 745/850 . I took a printscreen of HWmonitor while testing with 3dmark (I attached the picture below). May you take a look at the picture to see if I overclocked okay?
    Attached Images Attached Images I overclocked my system, I took a printscreen of HWmonitor while testing with 3dmark.-testing-jpg 

Default Re: I overclocked my system, I took a printscreen of HWmonitor while testing with 3dm

Hi Wonderwhy, your vcore seems high, is this manually set or is it on "auto"?

This in turn would partially explain your cpu temps which appear to be elevated, are the temps shown at idle or under load?

I would prefer to see a reading from Real Temp monitoring software as I am unaware of the TjMax Hardware Monitor uses to report temps.

What is your ambient air temperature and which cpu cooler are you using? How is your case airflow/cabling?

Your entire system appears on the warmish side to me.
    E8600@ 4.25GHz~Thermalright Ultra 120 eXtreme~Foxconn Blackops~4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1625 at 1700MHz (8-8-8-24-2N) 1.916v~Asus 9800GTX~18x Pioneer 212 DL SATA DVD-RW~320GB WD SATAII~Antec True Power Trio 650W~Thermaltake Soprano~Vista Ultimate x64 SP2/Win7 RC1

Thread Information