Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: New here love it, Help please overclocking E8500

Default New here love it, Help please overclocking E8500

Found this place researching best overclocking settings and would love some further help. I have an ASUS P5QC board and a EO stepping E8500 processor, with Crucial PC8500 ram at 5 5 5 15. I am trying to get to 500fsb stable. So far I am getting to 480 fsb times 8 multiplier looking stable but also wondering about voltages. I have cpu core voltage at 1.38 Northbridge at 1.30 and FSB termination at 1.36. Worried about some of these volts and or can I go higher to get stable. Temps running 40s idle and 60s to 70 maxed out on prime95 testing. There are so many overclocking options on this board and I only know some of them, if anyone has knowledge of this boards bios I would love some tips on some of the many options like Mem oc twister, some skews etc. I do have the spectrums disabled and intel speedstep disabled. thanks guys look forward to some great advice. MIKE

Default Re: New here love it, Help please overclocking E8500

Damn no one, no help on tweak town lol, well that sort of makes it pointless oh well thanks anyways guys. MIKE

Thread Information