Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: overclocking intel Celeron D 3.2

Default Re: overclocking intel Celeron D 3.2

is it the fsb:dram 1:2 .. in the cpu id ,, i dont know how to change the multiplier .. i got info about the card and power supply in the shop beside me .. okay the card is ati hd 5450 , i need ur opinion on it i didnt see it but i will and what do u think about the power supply 450 mercury ,, i just wana check if this graphic card would give dramatic change . not planing on buying it yet , im just checking if its going to be somehow close to those we talked about before .
    edit i just checked it i think its really poor compared to that one ..
    Last edited by gametofame; 08-05-2011 at 12:31 AM.

yea nevermind its crap :D .. sticking to 5750 or 5770 . will the mercury 450 be enough for one of them

Chike is offline Senior Member

5450 is an entry level, it can play HD video, realy not for gaming, I bought one for a system I built for my mother.
    Dunno about this PSU only 65%+ efficiency.
    What about the GTX 550 Ti?

isnt it nividia GTX 550 Ti? i heard its good my friend has it , but bottlenecks with his processor and he has amd something ..
    and the price range is like the HD 5750 .. i love nividia as they say the way meant to be played not paid but will bottleneck with my cpu , i mean its celeron ( for now )
    can u tell me one good psu , better than me buying something with 65% efficiency .
    okay im getting around 350 $ in a couple of days .
    so lets say the GTX 550 Ti and a psu , will that leave me with some money to buy a cpu or a mother board , and which is better to get .
    i think my motherboard isnt really bad , except for the vcore voltage compared it to msi g41m-p26 and im sure mine is better .
    or getting a dual core or something that has core in it :) .
    wil changing the cpu make me overclock more ?

I know very little about PSUs, there are a lot of 80%+ out there.
    Without vcore control you probably won't be able to OC much but 2x3GHz cores are more powerful then 1x4GHz, but it depends if the game take advatage of multi-core, new games do.
    I can only OC my CPU +400MHz at stock vcore.
    The GTX 550 Ti is good and has a good price and if you upgrade your system to a newer technology like sandy bridge it will still be good and you can have 2 cards in SLI configuration for even better performance.

okay ive been getting some crazy ideas on this topic the pin mod
    TipidPC.com | LGA775 PinMod Guide
    Pin Mod LGA CPUs for Voltage Boost by VR-Zone.com
    tell me what do u think :) .. and do i need a 1.3 or a 1.4 voltage to exceed the 200 cpu freq
    ppl got to 5.0 ghz with this cpu im sure u know that .. and my temp are 50 49 idle so its perfect to do such thing with it .

World OC records are made with celeron, some 8GHz+.
    Idle temps dont mean much if load temps are too high.
    The VID range for Celerom 351 is 1.25-1.4v, the absolute max vcore should be no more than 1.55v.
    Of course all those 5GHz+ use more than this with probably extreme cooling.
    Modding is up to you, it will either work or you will have to buy a new CPU or motherboard.
    Be very careful when handling the CPU/motherboard, they are very sensitive to static charges. Ground yourself often or even at all time while handling them.

hey again :) hope ure fine , anyways i got a good deal from a close friend of mine to buy a cpu i5 or i7 new ofc ,. and a 4 gb ram for a good price .. im going to get them in 2 3 days .. what u think i 7 or i 5 or anyother better cpu , and the ram 1333 or 1666
    :) im happy about it to be honest but it leaves with the graphic card , and honestly i cant refuse this offer cuz its kinda good cuz i can pay monthly fees cuz i got some issues .. and the video card will have to wait a bit , but better cpu more ram means better graphic than what im getting now

It depends which i5/i7, SandyBridge, Lynnfield or Clarkdale? What's the good price?

In any case you will need a new motherboard.

Can you get a deal on the new AMD CPUs with build in graphics? They may not as strng as Core i5/i7 but their graphics gets about P3000-P4000 3DMark Vantage and P6000 or more with OC. Later you can add a descrete card and CrossFire it with the built in graphics for P8000+
    Last edited by Chike; 08-08-2011 at 07:42 AM.

i dont know which one of the three , its not about the good price as its about the monthly fees to be honest .. do u happen to know which is the best among em ? and the prices diff ?
    ure talking about overclocking thats why i need a new motheboard ?
    well as u can see the thing is going babysteps so far but eventually im going to get a great pc with everythng new in it .. i had a pro satellite toshiba laptop very nice laptop .. but i had to sold and i got stuck with this pc that my mom bought for web browsing thats my story ..

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information