Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: xp 1600/ video card ?

I am new to overclocking, I am planning on getting the 1600 xp. My question is, I still have a old 16mb video card (SIS), do I need to upgrade to a better video card. I am on a limited budget so I can't afford a lot. What is a stable video card on a budget.

Thanks

You don't NEED to upgrade it. But are you planning to upgrade anyway? If so how much money are you willing to spend? I see you live in the US so you will be able to find better prices then our AUS friends.
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

why do you want a new vodep card? If you play games, then you should upgrade! If not, then I would not upgrade! Let us know so we can lead you in the right direction...

I am happy with my current video card. I didn't know if a better video card would hold up better to overclocking the cpu, if it does not matter what type of video card I have, I can make a decesion later.

Thanks

If you are satisfied with your current vid card then don't upgrade. You don't need to.
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

what pga1234 said!

Thread Information