Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Need Voltage Mod

Anyone know where I can find a voltage mod for the Asus A7N8X (nforce2 chipset)?

If the voltage isn't high enough with that board for ya then have a look at the EPoX alternative though I'd imagine that it will be a few more weeks till someone works out a stable solution for the mod itself. :)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Went a little over my head with that one, EPoX?

The EPoX nForce2 board in that roundup I linked for ya has much higher voltage ranges than any other board in that roundup, how does 2.2Vcore sound to ya? :D
    <center>:cheers:</center>

EPoX is a motherboard manufacturer. They generally cater to the enthusiast crowd and have some pretty outrageous settings available within the BIOS without the need for mods.

As an example, I am currently using the EPoX 8K9A2 mainboard which uses the VIA KT400 chipset and it has voltage settings in the BIOS to 2.00v without any modifications necessary to the board.

Another choice is the Shuttle line of mainboards. They generally allow voltage settings upwards of 2.3 - 2.4v within the BIOS, but I don't know if they handle the nForce chipsets or not. :)
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Oh, duh. Sorry. Thanks again though.

Thread Information