Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Voeding

Awel eej...

Kheb menne Tbird 1.2Ghz (mjah :s) 65Mhz overclocked...temp was alles nog perfect ok...43

na 20min viel systeem compleet uit...bleek de voeding na de zak te zijn! Nu hebbek een nief voeding (Q-tech 550W) en is men vraag:

was da toeval of is men 300W voedingske kapotgegaan door diene overclock? Da kan toch ni normaal??? :cry:

I think I got some of that, but not enough to provide an answer. Is that dutch? :?:
    Anyway, you will probably get a much quicker and coherent response if you could post in english. Since some version of english is the primary language in these forums, that is your best bet. Just a suggestion.

JM :afro:
    Have you hugged a Midget today?

It looks like one of the Scandanavian languages to me, but that is just my impression. I too can't figure out what needs to be answered; sorry.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Maybe he has a KT133 mobo and wants to know how to overclock it? :devil:

<center> </center>

Okay, if you say so. :?: :rolleyes2
    Have you hugged a Midget today?

I think he is from Belgium.
    Here is the best translation I can come up with.

Kheb menne Tbird 1.2Ghz (mjah :s) 65Mhz overclocked...temp was alles nog perfect ok...43
    =
    I have OC-ed my Tbird 1.2Ghz by 65Mhz. Temp was OK at 43

na 20min viel systeem compleet uit...bleek de voeding na de zak te zijn! Nu hebbek een nief voeding (Q-tech 550W) en is men vraag:
    =
    After 20 minutes the system broke down. Apparently the PS had gone to the eternal hunting fields. Now I have a new PS (Q-tech 550W), so here is my question:

was da toeval of is men 300W voedingske kapotgegaan door diene overclock? Da kan toch ni normaal???
    =Was that a coincidence or did my 300W PS brake down as a result of OC-ing? That can't be normal, can it???
    "Make FPS, not war"

Thread Information