Just have a few questions 'bout overclocking my P4. Most notabily first is what kind of (brand + wattage) PSU would any of ya's recommend for a relatively low cost (lost cost being under 100 CAD$ (65 USD$)) PSU? I'm having problems when I try and break 3ghz overclocking (P4 2.53ghz C1 core stepping), unless I remove my wireless card, take out the firegl and replace it with an old agp vid card (have to leave the scsi card in or i won't be able to boot windows :D) ... Anyway, I have to remove those two peices of hardware in order to break the 3.04ghz mark (currently only using stock cooling, but that'll bring me to my 2nd question).

Secondly, I'm not made of money, can't afford to buy and maintain a LN2 system, and still a bit too expensive right now for water cooling that doesn't look like it was thrown together by my little brother, so just looking for a new HSF combo... I've been told by a couple of friends to get XX or YY or ZZ none of 'em supported anothers recommendation so back at square 1. So if anyone can recommend to me a more than adequate HSF to use on this p4, please do...

Hope I provided 'nuff info, if not, just ***** at me and i"ll give ya's more :)