Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is the Radeon 7500 overclockable?

Is there any chance to overclock my Radeon 7500 and how? There isnīt even a cooler on it, just the heat sink, but I could do my own cooling system for it... :?: :cool: :cool:

Yeah. You'll need a software OCing program. www.rage3d.com has about the best selection. I use their very own Rage3D tweaker with my 8500LE works great.

When was the last time, when that downloading link was working... :?: :( :D :D :D

Quote Originally Posted by Tomi_s
    When was the last time, when that downloading link was working... :?: :( :D :D :D
    ...not sure what that is supposed to mean - the link works fine for me :rolleyes:

here's a link right to the download section:
    http://www.rage3d.com/files/?page=files

I mean the actual downloading link... (http://www.rage3d.com/r3dtweak/ ---> --->>v3.8 Primary Download Site <<--- the download should begin when I click there...but all I get is error report! :( :(

I overclocked mine(same except aiw) using that program and it works great! Picked up 600 3dmarks by bumping core and mem by 25 and 20mhz

Because I couldnīt download the program you use, I downloaded the other version (Radeonator 2.0). I was able to overclock the Core 9MHz and Memory 13.50MHz! I think those are pretty good results, because my Radeon DOES NOT HAVE A COOLER in it! (only the heatsink). My 3DMark 2001 points went up about 200 marks. :rolleyes2 Any idea how much can it be overclock, if I put a 80mm cooler to cool it? :?:

Mine doesn't have a cooler either. :)

Good job mate!!! :cheers: :cheers: BTW, how did you got so high? My graphichs started to corrupt after those readings I told in my last posts!!! :( (in 3DMark2001) : omg:

Lucky i guess?!? I don't know. I'm tempted to go a little higher to try and hit 6000 but I now have a cooling issues with the side panel on and I don' want to fry any of the tv components on my aiw.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information