Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: anyone done this??

I know that you can make athlon xp into an MP by unlocking, and you can unlock XP to be faster, but has anyone tried both?? at the same time??????

Yes both can be done but I havn't any links for the MP bridge atm.
    <center>:cheers:</center>

i think its L5 bridge.

I was looking at this dual athlon mobo, and i was thinking about using xp1700 B's and OC that bay-bee. But the case would have to be water cooled cuz it would be getting hot.

Which brings up another question. In dual water cooler setup, how would you set it up???
    Dual watter cooling system? cuz the second processor would get a lot more warmer watter if they were in series.

You'd just have to have some "T" fittings in the feed line, one for each heatsink (it's called a manefold). Run a separate line to each heatsink from its own "T" on the feed line. You can run separate returns or you could connect the returns into a larger diameter single return line.

Thats a great idea!!!! I wish i thought of that!
    that makes sense, one T before to split it up and another to get it back together. Hmm. now that I think about it maybe a Y instead of a T. Unless the manifold that you talk about would have some kind of valves to make sure that the watter doest got to the second block backwards, but than again it would go w. least resistance and that would be out. Interesting......
    I will go and search of something that was created to see how they did it. But T or Y would make sense. :thumb:

You shouldn't need any valves. I only mentioned Ts because Ys are often hard to find for tubing. Have fun!

Thread Information