Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Honey X bios

does anyone know where i can find the latest honey x bios, thanks :bounce:

You chose a good board :O) I just bought myself an ASUS A7N8X (Nforce 2 chipset) It's super nice :afro: The HoneyX BIOS is obtainable here at the top of the page http://pub65.ezboard.com/bk7s5amotherboardforum
    Box:
    [Mobo] Asus A7N8X w/ Modified 1003 Uber BIOS w/ Custom Boot logo
    [CPU] Athlon XP 2200+ Thoroughbred
    [Memory] 512 Samsung PC3200 DDR400 w/ Copper Heatsink(s)
    [Video Card] Geforce 3 ti200 128 DDR Special Gold Edition

Cooling
    [Case] All aluminum Skyhawk case w/ custom cut blowhole
    [HSF] Volcano 11 Xaser Edition
    [Northbridge] ThermalTake Crystal Orb
    [Southbridge] Aluminum Northbridge heatsink attatched

Operating System:
    [OS] Windows XP Pro w/ SP1

Are you sick of poor quality 128k mp3's that sound inferior to regular CD's you buy in the store? Do you long for the exact sound of a CD with absolutly no quality loss, and at practically half the size of a normal CD? CD's get scratched all the time, and FLAC is great for archiving all those good copies of your classic rock, and backing them up to save forever. FLAC unlike mp3, or ogg vorbis is what is called a lossless format. This means that no quality whatsoever is lost from the origianl disk. Lossy formats such as ogg vorbis, wmv, and moreover mp3 are usually flat sounding, and full of hissing and dullness because they discard and literally throw out important information that controls how good the CD will sound. Using FLAC will ensure the crystal-clear clarity that you can expect from a freshly opened CD. Instead of flimsy CD cases that snap and CD's that scratch easily, and are inevitably summoned to a poor scratched up death; FLAC files can be stored in a tough metal box known as your Hard Disk. FLAC putting life back into digital audio. If you own legit copies of CD's and seek for them pre-FLAC'd for all your digital listening needs please shoot me a PM for more information.

there isnt by chance a honey x biosfor my pcchips board is there.....or will that one work?

Quote Originally Posted by amd_man2003
    there isnt by chance a honey x biosfor my pcchips board is there.....or will that one work?
    No you can't use that bios..

But man seriously, get yourself a decent motherboard..

Sdram makes that cpu of yours cry I promise you.. :cry:

:cheers:

Quote Originally Posted by The__tweaker
    No you can't use that bios..

But man seriously, get yourself a decent motherboard..

Sdram makes that cpu of yours cry I promise you.. :cry:

:cheers:
    Im waiting for the EPox EP-8RGA+ to come out here in the states and im gonna get it and 2x 256 corsair ddr then im gonna overclock the hell out of it

Get the 8RDA/8RDA+ and a real video card. The onboard video of the 8RGA+ is only a DX7 job which a plain R9K would wipe the floor with and give ya DX8.1 support as well (get out of that cheapo frame of mind m8). :devil win

well wiggo, how much do the 8rda s go for??.,.,.....i need to be able to get something, new ram, vid. card, mobo, with id say 150-200 us dollars, i could probavbly go a little higher than that if needed

hmm is Wiggo in some sort of invisible mode.. :?:

Or does he just visit like 2 minuts at a time due to his new connection.. :?:

I never see him on the online list but new posts still keeps showing up.. lol

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

i just foudnt the 8rda+ for $102 on newegg.com, i can get 2 256mb pc3200 samsung ddr for $80.could i put pc 3500 in it...its only $5 more..........now, wheres the vid, card deals at?

[b]hmm is Wiggo in some sort of invisible mode.. :?:
    Yep I'm waitin' in ambush for our spammin' friend to strike again (they are persistant I'll grant them that). :devil win
    [b]now, wheres the vid, card deals at?
    Keep goin' with Newegg as it seems to be a good one for ppl on your side of the world.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information