Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: how far can i go?

uhhh the industry will update by the time Doom]|[ comes out, software pushes hardware...rule of computer economics (or you could argue hardware pushes software, but I dont think its as strong)
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

1.2 ghz, 512 pc2700 , ge force 4 ti 4200 oced could handle pretty much every game out at the moment even if they aren't on full detail:thumb:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

my old computer which I was on a couple of days ago (just upgrade to P4 2.53 Ghz :D) was a PIII 733 Mhz on 384 SD RAM and UT2k3 worked fine with it, I was running of a GF4 MX440 too. Was pretty proud till the memory controller or whatever stopped functioning. :shoot2:

how many fps did you get...i got 2.8ghz force 3 pc2700 ram and i sometimes get 10FPS in the heat of battle

in UT2k3, with a 100mhz CPU you can get 50+ FPS In CS, its not very demanding

yea, im not really sure how many fps i get in ut2k3 but it doesnt lag in high detail mode. with mid resolution

I am impresssed LOL...I can lag quite a bit, but only on invasion with a few mutators (big heads, special weapons)

ya :D was a great system till the memory controller on the mobo decided not to work properly, but hey new P4, i'm not going to complain :p

yo you got a pic of your case? I'm looking into Antecs and stuff...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information