Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: how far can i go?

jeez, its a PC not a light show, that would be distracting to me, can u turn them off? i got p3 1Ghz right now 512 ram, it cant handle anything i can run ut2k3 with my gf4 ti4299(the 500mhzram model too) but it laggs bad, most of the time i can get 50-70 fps on 1280x1024, depending on how bad i tweak the card, but in balltes with no oc'in it usualy like 30-50 fps (full res, full details), depending on if the map has grass or not slows it down more though, when i play C&C generals, thats a new stori, pc can barly run the game, fps is bad, and i get MAJOR lagg, love the game , got to upgrade the pc around it...

jeez, its a PC not a light show, that would be distracting to me, can u turn them off?
    of course you can, the switch has off/on/sound sensitive mode. I just place the cc in a different location so it's not visible and blinding to the eye.

oh, good, cuz well, i wanted a few, probably black light or blue cathode, but wasnt sure if u could turn them off or not, cuz well, they look cool, but dont want em on 24/7.

CC are really nice. Just add a little switch in front (i like those miilitary switch) and you can use those to toggle from the front of your case
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

My switch is at the back, I want to drag a line to the front so I won't have to reach at the back to turn it on. I also want to make a plug so I can plug the mic into my output, so I won't have to place a speaker near the switch everytime I want to use sound sensi mode. Does anyone know of a guide that shows how this can be done?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information