Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How high should i go and how do i know

Hey I laughed at the post.....that's what you intended right? To be funny! Nothing wrong with a little humour.

I think there were issues with refresh rates on the older catalyst drivers prior to version 3.2.

check that.

i have no idea but it its getting worse think my card is screwed they will fix it or else

OK, check this. In your display panel click on the display tab. Then click on the Monitor button. In there on the lower right there should be a drop down menu for max. Refresh rate. Make sure thatís up to about 200Hz or so. Set DX override to your liking. Mines at same as desktop. Install DX9a if you haven't all ready. You need it with Cat. 3.2 That's quite a system you got. Take your time and don't push it to fast right from the start.IMHO: peace2:

And if ya monitor doesn't support 200Hz then ya'll eventually burn it out, usually 85Hz is more than enough and usually supported.

Wiggo's right. I didn't see your model but most of the nec's didn't show refresh rates over 100Hz. Go with 85Hz. Sorry mine tells me when I've gone to far. Then resets itself.
    Here's what yours is rated for @1024 x 768 @ 50 to 116 Hz
    and here's the page if you wanted to look at the rest.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information