Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How high should i go and how do i know

how high should i o\c my r9700 pro i got it at 339.75\c and 321.75\m, im testing with 3dmark 001 se what should i look for to know when to turn it back down?

main thing to see how far you have gone is pc shutting off / restarting in 3d apps or even in windows if u go far enough. so then you would turn it down a notch and try again

You can feel it when its right.

Or you can wait unitill it smells like somone is making marshmellows everytime you turn it on.

Or if it catches on fire to easy.

The power company calls and says your giving them too much money....

Your neighbors cat dies in it..because the fans are so power full and the case is soo big....

Windows complians and says only bill gates is allowed to run xp this easy...

Windows gives you an error that reads like this

Warning your system tempurature is too high dumbass...lol

the agp apurature can't go ne higher

The bus is so jacked up that you can see it glow at night.

stuff like that

But thats my comptuer...duno about urs:shrug: :flames: :devil win :devil: :smokin:
    I shall stir the gates of hell once more and stare into the jaws of death and laugh, for I will know fear no more.

Quote Originally Posted by 0R1()N
    You can feel it when its right.

Or you can wait unitill it smells like somone is making marshmellows everytime you turn it on.

Or if it catches on fire to easy.

The power company calls and says your giving them too much money....

Your neighbors cat dies in it..because the fans are so power full and the case is soo big....

Windows complians and says only bill gates is allowed to run xp this easy...

Windows gives you an error that reads like this

Warning your system tempurature is too high dumbass...lol

the agp apurature can't go ne higher

The bus is so jacked up that you can see it glow at night.

stuff like that

But thats my comptuer...duno about urs:shrug: :flames: :devil win :devil: :smokin:
    Man if ya can't help people with their questions or bring any help to the topic then please just shut up.. You like a child.. :scream:

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm357
    how high should i o\c my r9700 pro i got it at 339.75\c and 321.75\m, im testing with 3dmark 001 se what should i look for to know when to turn it back down?
    Jerm also check for other signs like visual abnormalities which often occur if you set your memory frequency to high..

The tweaker....the first sugestion is a real one....you can feel it when its right I meant that as an expression...but god forbid I try to have fun here....:shrug:....you know whats funny..you must of really liked my post..becuase thier was no reason for quoting it as it yours was the next reply after it...lol just chill man I'd think your the child for snappin like that at such funny material..
    I shall stir the gates of hell once more and stare into the jaws of death and laugh, for I will know fear no more.

Oh forgot to mention one more thing as I refuse to agrue with anyone here about anything....Unless one of the admins asks me to stop you'll just have to scream out loud unitll they do...but if they do I'll have no problem stopping the"Childish behaviour ":cheers:

in 3d mark2002 i see some terring on like the house in the dragon test and the test where all the colors are sworlling around but it was like that even befor i o\c it might be the refresh rate i dont understand it i have a nec multisync fe991 sb right now im running it at 60hz whin i turn it up the screen shakes like its vibrating up until i hit 90hz then it looks tight after time it sometimes starts so i just leave it at 60 is that bad:shrug:

I don't do alot of ocing but 9700 is a power house kickass card I'd leave it...but tears and white pixels and distorion is a sign of your goin to far so I'd back down...also mem don't alwasy oc that high

but it wasdoing this befor i o\c

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information