Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nvidia System Utility

heheh i JUST knowticed that sorryz...
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

Good point beefy. Well obviously this must be a demo program why have a bar to alter nothing:confused:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Probably just a little beta just to show that nVIDIA is actually doing something...might be a strong point

That kind of program would be VERY nice (if it works!)! :drool: :) :)

Gigabyte already has something like that, but this GUI is much nicer

Do they have it for the nForce 3 PRO (for Opertron) and will the have it for the K8 Clawhammer?
    <font color=orange>AMD Athlon XP 2500+ Barton (166*11=1883MHz) -|- Asus A7N8X Deluxe Rev2.0 -|- Corsair XMS PC3200 512 MB RAM 2T-3-3-6 @DDR333 -|- Leadtek A250 TD GF4 TI 4400 300/630 -|- 40 Gig Quntaum Fireball AP+ -|- 52x Samsung CD-ROM Drive -|- SB Live Digital 5.1 -|- Antec SG case w/350 Watt Power-Up PSU</font>

Here's another screenshot of Nvidia's new NVoverclock utility. Reportedly not only does it work, but it works well, and it doesn't require rebooting. NVoverclock is still being developed, so there's no confirmed release date yet, but let's hope that it is available when Nvidia releases its new NForce2 southbridge chipset in July/August. (Beefy: that's sorted now)

I'm sorry but ya'll can call me "old fashioned" as I still find the best overclockin' thru the BIOS and not some extra program runnin' in Windows after it loads. It's synthetic overclockin'. :thumbs do

Come on, I mean the line has to be drawn somewhere and sftware has never got me a better overclock yet (and I've tried them, to get my startin' point in BIOS). : peace2:

Wiggo: You have an extremely good knowledge of computers so your views are understandable, and no doubt many others will agree with you. However this utility offers (Nforce2) users with very little computer knowledge the opportunity to overclock, which has to be a good thing, doesn't it. :?:

True but where do we draw the line at who has enough sense enough to be allowed to use it after readin' the readme? :?:

There are some here that I'm still certain could stuff it up. :D

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information