Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nvidia System Utility

NVoverclock is a realtime overclocking utility being developed by Nvidia for their Nforce2 chipset.
    No news on when it will be available, or how it will be distributed.

Here's a pic

Yes but does it work:confused: anyone tried this ***** out. I mean i have tried two overclocking software programs and nither have worked. Well i managed to get 90mhz...any higher and it crashed. I even tried that fuzzy thing which is ment for my board and it wouldn't even do 90:o
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Ive used Easy Tune that came with my Gigabyte board, and I didnt mind it. I still do everything by the BIOS/Mobo though, it just seems easier since you have to restart in order for the changes to take effect with Easy Tune anyways.

yeah i know so do i i was just woundering beacuase my friend doesn't like goin into the bios:laugh:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

funny thing, I have a gigabyte 7vrxp. Everytime I tried overclocking, I would up the voltage and the fsb. When I restarted, the voltage would stay as I set it but the fsb would go back to normal.
    SuCk iT tReBeK!

I tried all the voltage ranges the board gave me, I think the highest was 1.8v? I forget. Before I dusted my computer out, it was 38C before and 43C at the highest voltage rating. After I dusted my computer it dropped to 31C so I can put the voltage as high as it will go with no problem. I don't understand why the fsb didn't stay changed. It also screwed up some of my pci devices until I put it back to normal.
    SuCk iT tReBeK!

I use a gigabyte, i hate easy tune it sucks and its buggy. But to make it so it overclocks go into your bios (del) and go into voltages. There should be something like FSB overclock or something, click enable because it is set to disable (that is what makes it reset)
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

Beefy Guest

Sorry for being stupid, but can someone explain to me the different between 1.100 V and 1.1000 V? :)

They are the same, I hope that isn't targeted to me...
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

Beefy Guest

Don't take everything personally. I was just looking at the screen shot and noticed the CPU slider went from 1.100 to 1.1000

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information