I bought a game over the holidays (Verdun) and when I reassign mouse button 4, 5 or middle in the game options I run into a problem where it bounces me out of the game and back to the desktop. Iím using a Logitech G500s and do not have Logitech gaming software installed. I do not have this problem in other games, and is why I never installed the software.
Last edited by thepope; 01-10-2017 at 04:22 AM.
- Power Supply: Corsair HX750
- Mainboard: GA-Z87X-UD5H (F10 BIOS)
- Processor: i7-4790K
- HSF: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo
- Physical Memory: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (F3-2133C11D-16GXL)
- Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 660 Ti
- Case: NZXT Phantom410
- OS: Windows 10 Home Premium 64BIT & Yosemite 10.10.5
- Monitor: Dell 2209w
- Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 Speakers
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)