Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Microsoft's new mice now with Tilt Wheel (pictures)

I own three Intellimouse opticals... I am a fish out of water without them. Any word on if they are doing a tilt scroll for my version of mouse?

I don't use my two additional buttons for back or forward, because those commands are ALWAYS a right click away.. I use my buttons for Close / Minimize, actions that you always have to reach for.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

damn, i got this "microsoft optical mouse BLUE" and it matches my koolance/chieftech blue case, nearly PERFECT, and well it only has 2 buttons :cry: any idea if they'll make one same color blue with more buttons? i love this mouse and dont wana give it up.
    2.4 p4c @3.06 1020mhz fsb
    ASUS P4C800Delux
    CORSAIR ddr500 XMS (3-4-4-8)
    maxtor 120gb w/8meg cache (raid0)
    2x WD Raptors (Raid0)
    2x120Gb Maxtor's
    Ti4200 363/667 mhz
    Water-cooled Koolance case

Micro$oft needs to update their website with the new mice....:2cents:
    I want more info....
    SPAM Special Ops

E^vol: September the 3rd was being quoted as the worldwide release date, but apparently now they won't be available until the end of the month.

Price any1..:?:

New optical technology delivers further improvements in Microsoft's new wireless mice. Battery life for average use in a wireless mouse has been extended to over six months from four to six weeks, Microsoft said. Also, new smart receivers reduce interference from other wireless devices, the company said.

All three of Microsoft's new mice come with the tilting wheel and the two wireless mice have the new optical technology. The new mice are Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer, a .95 five-button mouse, IntelliMouse Explorer, the .95 wired version, and Wireless Optical Mouse, a .95 three-button ambidextrous mouse.

All products should be widely available in stores and online by the end of September, except for the IntelliMouse Explorer, which is due in February next year, Microsoft said.
    http://www.infoworld.com/article/03/...Nmsmice_1.html

Press Release

New v2 Microsoft Wireless Optical Tilt Mouse

New v2 Microsoft Wireless Optical Tilt Mouse Range (all colours)

:lips: :lips: :lips:
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Beefy Guest

Where's a drooling smiley when you need it? :) I'll take the one in the top left of that bottom pic thanks. What I don't understand is why you'd case a mouse in leather though. That just seems silly to me. Especially for people who are prone to have sweaty palms / hands from using a mouse for prolonged periods.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information