Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: phillips nearly doubles dvd capacity

Beefy Guest

Dude, can you please stop with the one liner posts linking elsewhere. If you wanna post news like this, we'll make you a news poster for the main site... but unless you're actually going to add contructive comment along with the links, or at least explain them, then please don't... plus, you could at least make the descriptions a bit better. You missed one important word in that one.. 'recordable'.

some of your members have expressed an opinion both ways...................some prefer just the link without a commentary, while others, on slower connections seem to prefer a synopsis..............you're the admin beefy, so, you da man....................so, i will comply :thumb:

I'm on a slower connection and I'd prefer a copy and paste (givin' credit to the author) with a comment as that would save me heaps of time in clickin' a 2nd link. :blah:

That's nothing. One of these will make that DVD look like a piece of trash.

http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/8088&fo...0disc?%2009-30

Present times offer us optical media with capacities varying from hundreds of MB to tens of GB, and hard-drives got well-beyond 100 Gb in capacity. But the media called Hyper CD-ROM canaccomodate up to 10 TB (terabytes) of data, this means no less than 10,000 GB!

FX5900 - 3DMark2001 [20,566] - 3DMark2003 [7,281] - Aquamark3 [56,694]
    Ti4400 - 3DMark2001 [16,028]

soul, that's unbelievable, what? buy 1 disk for a lifetime? hehe

Thread Information