Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: CeBIT 2004

Ok, Cebit starts today and we can hope for many new and interesting products. So list links and info ya find here.

Cebit

Personally I really want info on duel layer CD burners.
    If the stuff in glow sticks is truly toxic then why do they make so many flavors?

there is also a large number of articles posted today about CeBIT at the Inquirer
    I found the following to be rather humorous:

<center>CeBIT man boots Windows XP on MacOS</center>

HANGOVER BOUND this morning, we noticed an American chappie with a very nice new Apple Macintosh notebook.

Much of the INQUIRER contingent is staying in a Klinik, and receiving treatment for existing and soon to be conditions.

But despite the prevailing conditions, we could not help but notice an apparent absurdity with his flashy machine.In his own words hed gone to the Dark Side, after being a Wintel geezer man and boy.

But its not all bad news for the Vole. Using a lot of memory and the machine has a lot of memory, hes running Windows XP on the high spec Macintosh, as you can see below. However, he said, it runs as if its running on a 400MHz Pentium 4.

On the right of the picture you can see our own faithful Pentium M machine, desperately seeking a hot spot but with no particular place to go.

<center></center>
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Thread Information