Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Microsoft Intellimouse Optical with New Features

Really? You've had the one I put a pic up that looks like its made out of metal?

Well, noone said Best Buy was too quick at anything.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

I never bought it but i was on a mental debate on whether i should or not for over an hour at best buy that day. Looks kick ass..but not replace my white one, you know...
    - Damien

Don't say replace ! :D

I have two of the 'white ones' with grey buttons, and I plan on getting a silver one as soon as they go on sale the first time (which will be like 3 weeks from now -- thats how Best Buy does it)

Plus I thought you said you were building a LAN computer... IT will need a mouse .. right?
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

I know dude but i bought the White five button mouse for my HP...which i've had for over 6 months ago. So i am stuck with two of them right now. Unless i make another computer; then for sure that mouse will be mine. That thing looks so nice man..feels smooth and looks great..that with a matching keyboard will look hot!:thumb:
    - Damien

heh um.....I have the original wheel mouse optical :thumb:

I was wondering how do you change the sensitivity?

Uhmmm.... I think you know this one RD... :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2

Control Panel -> Mouse

how do you get to the control panel? el oh el :laugh:

no seriously I ment like cause all I see is mouse speed and an option called mouse precision. Where do you see sensitivity? :?:

Ok, ok, technicality I guess... :D 'Mouse Speed' Is what i'm talking about. BUT they should change that title to 'sensitivity' because nearly all FPS games call it that, and that word just makes more sense! ;)

/sensitivity 28

P.S. If you have an older MS optical, you might want to go update the Intellimouse Software. I think the most recent version is 4.0 and it has a few more options that the Older versions.

I never installed the intelli mouse software. It seems my mouse works fine without, what am I missing out on anyway? Some extra cursors and features? Also I would need an extra program running in the background just to advantage of all these "cool" features.

The intellipoint software lets you program all of your buttons to fit how you want it to operate, adjusts cursors etc. Try it, you'll like it. :cool:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information