Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Microsoft Intellimouse Optical with New Features

Well being I have the first optical wheel mouse. I don't really have many buttons to choose from. All the cursors I ever need or want or already built into windows. Also the fancy ones with dancing clowns are a bit on the ridiculous side. As for mouse operation and set up. Left mouse button = left mouse button, right mouse button = right mouse button, scroll wheel up = scroll up, scroll wheel down = scroll down. All the other stuff related to the wheel such as clicking it does the manual scroll where you want to get from the top to the bottom really quick. So there is not much change in it for me except for some memory being uselessly wasted.

:D Mouse buttons are like case fans, I can't get enough. Double click, back, forward etc. are all useful. :D

Ya well that's true in a sense but when you hold shift and wheel up you go forward and when you hold shift and wheel down you go back. Have I gotten used to it? Nah but I definitly wanna get the special edition mouse. Its nice

when you hold shift and wheel up you go forward and when you hold shift and wheel down you go back.
    Thats why you set the extra buttons to MINIMIZE and CLOSE!!! (or any other combination of the 50 or so options you have in the mouse control panel)
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Things like that is why generations are getting fatter and fatter (fatter people). Technology is making us people LAZY!! el oh el I'll appriciate that I guess. When its a habit though you can't really break it when your so used to it. When I get me some money I'll get the intellimouse special edition. That's if I don't upgrade between hammer and nv30.

Things like that is why generations are getting fatter and fatter (fatter people).
    Yea, just imaging all those calories burned during the actions of closing and minimizing windows all day! :p

Technology is making us people LAZY!!
    I agree! Give us back that back breaking work of growing and harvesting our own food 14 hours a day, for a lifetime, thats something we ALL MISS.

Man, Those were the days!

----

Honestly though, if you aren't willing to blame the fat oafs for being fat (because being fat is a lifestyle choice - nothing more) , then you might as well blame computers. Nothing since the invention of chairs has put more people into desk jobs than computers. SO lets get rid of computers! Enough of this life of ease!!!!
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

:cool: If we had to self generate the power to run our boxes, we could kill two birds with one stone.

Hah, no chance the average person could even come close to powering their own computer. :eek:

hehe this is all true. You don't gain anymore wait from closing a window with a button then with moving your hand and clicking. el oh el

:cool: So use a portable with a wireless connection and jog with it. You'ld need a stap arrangement with a mini desk and mousing surface. It could work. Maybe an rpg where you physically emulated your character's actions.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information