Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hercules 3D Prophet 9800 Pro 128mb

Hercules 9800 Pro comes with better cooling and ramsinks, so its the better card to overclock. Given a choice, I would buy the Hercules card everytime. Don't forget ATi pulled their "Built by" cards out of Europe as part of their deal with Hercules making them ATi's Official European Partner.

Yes i remember that but if u live in the U.K u can get Connect 3d radeon cards which are the same spec and price as the ati cards. SO not much difference here i can still get ATI cards with better software or ofcourse hercules. So i'm happy:D
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

i heard the hercules can o/c more than the regular ATI boards, but does the h9800p out "run" the regular ATI 9800P ?
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

Well it has a better fan and it has ram sinks so it will overlclock better than the standerd ATI board:hammer:

Check out this great review.

When I first looked at the product we will be reviewing today my reaction was precisely 'Oh My God' I have never seen a graphics card looking so beautiful. Once again it's Hercules who did an amazing thing with it's new Radeon 9800 Pro. Lovely blue PCB, copper ramsinks, GPU front and backside cooled with copper plated cooling and even some capacitors have little copper ramsinks. That's not it though, this card was made for the high-end user. The high-end user nowadays most likely has a casemod. Probably a case door window on the left side ... end well .. this is the pure beauty I guess .. the copper cooling fan that's cooling down the graphics core has a blue LED light which lights up the ambient surroundings of the graphics card.

Full review here >>

Well i can't do nothing but agree, I have never seen a more good looking card.. :drool:

:cheers:

Hercules 3D Prophet 9800 Pro 128mb [running]

Hercules 3D Prophet 9800 Pro 128mb [front]

i want that card!!!!if only i had the money for it. And how can i get my hands on those ram sinks there perfect for radeon 9500 and 9700's
    :thumb:

364.00 for a graphics card is a lot of money, but I still want one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information