Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hercules 3D Prophet 9800 Pro 128mb

hey its all worth it. But i have a feeling with the release of the nv35 prices will drop quickly. And weta when will the 9600 be released in europe?? cuz the 9500 pro 128mg has only gone down Ģ5 over here since its release and i want to stick one in my machine for once instead of for other peoples:laugh:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

The ATI Radeon 9600 Pro will be available in Canada in a few days according to this site, so it should reach the UK by the end of the month.

Sounds good and whats the expected price drop??10??20??30 pounds:confused:

uh dont they use Euros in Europe??? oh your in britian? woah :spam: gonna make this point price will drop $20-30 USD (according to my local frys, which is actually like 15 miles away)
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

Yes well england,wlaes,scotland,northan ireland and the isle of man are all still useing there own version of the pound. Anyway that good news as a price drop of Ģ20 will be big enough for me:thumb:

I payed 411.7€ for my Radeon 9700 Pro...though we shared the costs with my brother... :laugh: ;)

yo tomi, i got a Q for you, do the Palminos run REALLY hot or is it just some bull****?

I donīt know what is really hot, but my CPU temps are about 48C at idle and 52-54C at stress! (if the cooler/heatsink is full of dust, the temps will go up a couple of degrees ;) ) Though my CPU cooler isnīt the best one around...(GlacialTech Igloo 2400 Pro) http://www.glacialtech.com/socket_a.htm
    I havenīt had any problems with my CPU (temps)! :)

ok its same as mine, but Im using a thermal pad and stock heatsink LoL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information