Holy Crap I Think Im Screwed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Crap I Think Im Screwed

After boot Sandra and reading through it I knowticed that my Power/Aux Temp is 34C, I always thought was my computer itself! How can I get the reading of the Proc? (Sanda says 25C constantly) is there something to set-up? Gigabyte 8PE667Ultra, please maybe my computer is 60C idle and I'll destroy my chip...

**** man my cpu reads 144oF

Comment

That was helpful, someone have an answer?

Comment

Comment

yeah but Sandra is more accurate and i dont know how it got temp 3 mixed with temp 1, here a s/s of what i mean, maybe i need to activate the temps or they are just empty diodes (i have no idea waht that means)

Comment

Did you try reading your mother boards manual to see if it shed any light on your problem?

Comment

Yeah, my motherboard manual is really poorly written

Comment

Or poorly understood? :rolleyes2

Gigabyte supply one of the most comprehensive manuals to be found.

Comment

I downloaded the manual and as far as I can tell the board only monitors cpu temps. So it's very likely that Sandra is lying to you.

Comment

Thanks Lucas, is it possible to set up more sensors in which my mobo can read? and Wiggo: my manual is in not in english

Comment

Ahhh... south of the border hey? Ya can d/l one ya know. ;)

Comment

No LoL its just Frys is a horrible store! But is it possible to add more temp sensors in which the mobo/OS can read!?

Comment

Working...
                        X