Windows Server 2003 and how to get it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Server 2003 and how to get it

I've been trying for about 3 days already but to no avail. Apparently Microsoft is offering Windows Server 2003 evaluation kit available for download on their site. After registering and all that, Microsoft is supposed to send you the url to confirm your registration and download the file, but everytime I click on the link sent to my e-mail by Microsoft, it says that they can't find my order... Has this happened to you? Apart from finding it using P2P programs like Kazaa, are there other websites hosting it?

:cheers:

Originally posted by vfoong
    I've been trying for about 3 days already but to no avail. Apparently Microsoft is offering Windows Server 2003 evaluation kit available for download on their site. After registering and all that, Microsoft is supposed to send you the url to confirm your registration and download the file, but everytime I click on the link sent to my e-mail by Microsoft, it says that they can't find my order... Has this happened to you? Apart from finding it using P2P programs like Kazaa, are there other websites hosting it?

it could be an MS passport problem..

but why not order the eval kit mailed to you. it might take 6 weeks but at least you will get it..

Comment

Thing about that is you have to pay the fees... Just wondering why it wouldn't download... If it could download all I have to do is burn the CD... No charge at all... :)

Comment

after i read the post i tried the download registration and all.
        i wonder why it happened with you cos it gave me a working link on the first time (even with absolutly false info).

i m not downloading it just because i will have to install it over my working XP install and i m never going to do that :)
        Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
        Last Updated:
        10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
        ======================
        jabber : [email protected]
        =======================
        Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
        yabaa dabaa doo...
        Customized for 1024x768

Comment

I got it working now... Microsoft sent me another link with the download url... Apparently they had problems over the last few days... Thanks anyway asklepios

Comment

Working...
          X