X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Waugh No Longer Aussie 1 Day Captain

And that's official as of lunch time. :D

who is? gilly or warney?

Did anyone watch the AB medal count? I thought what Hayden said at the end was nice about the capt'n...

Comment

Waugh, woe woe woe, what is he good for?

Comment

Ya really have to admit though that both Waugh's are past their prime for the 1 Day game now. :smokin:
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Originally posted by Birdkiller
          Waugh, woe woe woe, what is he good for?
          absolutely nothing? :D

Comment

No decission has been made on a new captain atm. :?:

Comment

Gilchrist and Ponting are bein' tipped atm for the position. ;)

Comment

Lehman is being tipped aswell... :bounce2:
                Seems a bit strange to be brought up for 1 game and then your captain, but hey, its the ACB :cheers:

Comment

That's the way - Get some South Aussies in there that know what they are on about! :)

Comment

Warne's a definite contender too. He's captained in the past and from memory he didn't do too bad a job.

It's a shame about Waugh, even though I've been bagging him for the past couple of years it's sad to see him go. But yes, he can't bat and neither can his bro. One good knock in amoungst a heap of nothingness isn't good enough. Bring back Langer and Lehman !

Comment

heard Healy on the radio this morning saying that Mark will probably not play the 1 day games either.. So there's another spot in the team to fill.

Comment

We don't really have many batsmen to replace them though unfortuntely. Every time they bring in someone new they always go out pretty cheeply. Nerves perhaps ?

We just need a way to work McGill into the side

Comment

The new Australian One-Day Skipper is Ricky Ponting :)

My mother almost yelled the house down - she's a big fan of him :D
                          What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Ricky Ponting hey? didnt really see that one coming..but good luck to him! hope he does well:)

Comment

Despite what Warney has done in the past, I think he should have got the spot.

Comment

Working...
                              X