Self Cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self Cooler

I was bored today and my room runs 30C, so I whipped this little thing up in about 10minutes..........i did edit it a little to make it stand out more.

I figured this belonged here rather than Case Modding

It actually does help!!

:rofl: :rofl:

:laugh: :rofl:

Comment

:confused: :hammer:

that took you a whole 10 minutes huh?
      might I ask what the insperation for that was? :geek:

Comment

thats a good idea, I might have to do that :P

Comment

it took 10min, because i had to atach 3sets of wires to each other. Oh yes, i forgot to meniton this, this was the fan out of a dead Compaq PSU

I award it the best Compaq part ever!!

Comment

Are you sure that that fan should be cooling your 3600MHZ computer? LOL...I have a spare which I cant use

Comment

My computer isnt 3600mhz, sigs deceiving:laugh: Ive got two 1.8ghz's :laugh:

BTW, i just got rid of it untill a get my UV fas. Im gonna use my 120mm fan insted, itll have more airfloe

Comment

LOL, nice.

You'd love to have seen what this guy at Big Day In had. It was like a huge, radiator fan! modded into the side of his case. Looked mad.
                At the request of wiggo ;)

Comment

Yeah, managed to trip one of the breakers with the current that table was sucking as well : P

Did look cool though :)

But seriously, that radiator was NOTHING compared to a Plasma Screen i had a lookie at... it was like a metre wide and he was using it as a monitor!

Comment

sparksta, you were there? how far from this guy were ya? probably saw ya there, hehe.

Comment

Surely was, i was one of the power assistants, which meant i spent half the lan setting up and pulling apart the power grid and the other half stopping little gimps daisy chaining power boards, hooking up heaters, and being a power nazi in general :devil:

A can still remember trying to explain to some fool that hooking in his 2 pc's (inc 2 monitors), a laptop and a switch would overload the breaker he was on (which for that area was only 10A )

But other than that, when you walked in through the main doors, i was situated in the far top right hand corner of the room on the everythingLAN table :D

Comment

Ah, cool as :)

Done a good job, no big power outages :D

Top right hand corner...No doubt I would have seen you as I went around looking at all the case mods :D

Comment

Thanks, i was just happy the majority of people that attended enjoyed themselves :)

Hopefully there wont be so many network issues at the next BDI :(

And there were some real nice mods there, my personal fav was the 'X Box', was so well made :D

Although it was a real hard decision.. that guy that strung a few christmas lights over has case and monitor put a lot of hard work and effort into modding his case :p :D

Comment

Working...
                          X