You took my idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You took my idea

You guys finally did the gaming thing based on voluntary action...took you long enough.

Do I hear a re-nomination?

Comment

Originally posted by t00lb0x
      You guys finally did the gaming thing based on voluntary action...took you long enough.
      Well... it isn't exactly the simplest of tasks...

Comment

Yes beefy, give me spam master after one post in what 3 weeks. And you know I suggested it and I told you guys about volunteering. I can find the post (unless you deleted it)

Comment

Originally posted by t00lb0x
          Yes beefy, give me spam master after one post in what 3 weeks. And you know I suggested it and I told you guys about volunteering. I can find the post (unless you deleted it)
          OK, I'm just gonna pinch a post I gave Chaos a while ago.

Firstly you don't understand what S.P.A.M. is, so get over it. Secondly, it wasn't all my idea. Thirdly, yeah I did do it, and it's now obvious why. Fourth, even though S.P.A.M. is not related directly to spamming, there's had been a bit of that. Fifth, I don't care what you say about me. I take things with a grain of salt now. It even becomes fun some of the time. Sixth, not relevant to this argument. Seventh, I don't even know if you can count this high. Eighth, is that even a word, eighth? Ninth, well I think you get the point by now.
          The S.P.A.M. I use isn't what you think it is. It's more a quality issue than a quantity issue. Yeah, you did suggest it. However, do you honestly think we hadn't thought of it before though? It's not as simple as "Oh, we need people. Better get some volunteers". We gotta make sure it's a feasible plan, make sure there's realistic goals to starting a new part of the site, check out how much effort it's gonna take to start up, plan it all out, get some basic feedback, etc etc... and it all takes time.

Comment

Sounds like he wants to join the good doctor as a permanant n00b doesn't he? :devil:

Comment

Even when this thread was posted, TTG was an old idea;

Comment

Working...
              X