Nuclear weapons option for Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuclear weapons option for Australia

I'm still trying to decide if this is a good or bad thing...

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Look at it this way, If you're not planning on using it, its just a big pain in the arse. and an expensive on too.

Comment

there is already enough nukes to guarantee Armageddon a few times over...what could a few more hurt...:rolleyes2

Comment

Originally posted by minibubba
        what could a few more hurt...:rolleyes2
        :laugh:

Comment

What? First, the Aussie government aids the US with the Iraq War and now, they want to start a nuclear weapons program? Don't they know that there are already too many nuclear weapons and that there are international laws that forbid the use of nuclear weapons? What an absolute waste of money! :S

Comment

Everybody else is getting thiers, I see no reason for OZ to drag thier feet on the matter.

Have fun with 'em
            The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

i spose we have to defend our selfs some how being a western country in asia but i would prefer a missile defece shield over nukes.

Comment

< sarcasm>
                YAY!! oh how wonderful! another nuke (or two) to add to the world's collection.
                < /sarcasm>
                TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Originally posted by [size=6
                  Mr. C[/size]]
                  Everybody else is getting thiers, I see no reason for OZ to drag thier feet on the matter.

Have fun with 'em
                  Yeah as someone here may want to launch one over to Webby so he can give a 1st hand account of its ability. :devil:

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
                    Yeah as someone here may want to launch one over to Webby so he can give a 1st hand account of its ability. :devil:
                    Not if the missile defence system is set up first, LOL! :P And not only would you be killing me, you'd be killing between 150 000 and 200 000 others as well (within a 30 km radius) , which you don't even know. So if I were you, I'd watch where you're nuking.

Comment

if they live near you webby then i'm sure they already know and accept the risks

Comment

They are canadians. They know whats aboot to happen, eh.

Comment

oh yeah i forgot he canadian eh. thats ok then, cause all the people near him in canada are mentally incapable of making decisions and knowing anything, so they wont mind if we make their homes glow a bit

Comment

lol, how long has weeby been back for? Wot a retard

Comment

Originally posted by Slamo
                              lol, how long has weeby been back for? Wot a retard
                              I thought you were supposed to be monitoring the perimeter:confused:

Let's see, from WMD's to Webgraph:D

Still on topic!

thread continues................
                              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Working...
                              X