Looking for a new video card?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a new video card?

If you're thinking about updating your current video card, then check out this massive review at THG.

Thanks alot, Talk to ya in a few years:p

Comment

Nice find...thx
      - Damien

Comment

looks like I've got me a new book to read :laugh:

Comment

Very nice find there

Comment

GEEZZZZZZZZZZZZ WETA!!!

Where do you find things like this. That is an afternoon of reading, actually an evening tooo.

Chez

Comment

Big ass articles like these i just read what interests me the most...and skim through the rest...visually highlighting areas that catch my attention. If not it would take me a while read and a bit of eye strain too.
              - Damien

Comment

One thing I found interesting about that page was their listing of noise produced by the different cards... Nearly all of them are over 45 db !!

Anyone know of any other links that compare noise levels of vid cards? (I'm talking GF4's range)

Comment

Well, I spend alot of time looking at reviews of all different types of cards, and it appears that the only quiet cards are SOME MSI cards. If anyone else finds any other cards that even approach being quiet (less than 40 db) I'd like to hear about them.

The Leadtek FX5600 has a 55db fan! Thats almost TWICE as loud as a Volcano 7+ on HIGH. omg!

Comment

Working...
                  X