Watch it, incoming games!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch it, incoming games!!

Anybody now upcoming game that will be real good??
    Give me some ideas!
    Her are what ive thaught:

-Half-Life 2
    -Battle Cruiser : Generation
    -Aquanox 2 : Revelation (already out??)
    -Enter the Matrix (Any good?)

Are you asking whether those games will be good?

Half life 2 should live up to the hype. If you haven't read the hype go find some

Never heard of that one

This one is supposed to come out next week actually. That's what I heard last but that was a while ago. I have no idea if it is still true.

Apparently this game was pretty mediocre, but it is selling like none other. You can make up your own opinion of that situation.

Comment

watch those half life 2 movies

aquanox is out

enter the matrix is a really bad game (I've played it) and has gotten horrible reviews...yet is selling well. I don't get it.

Comment

Enter the Matrix basically ran off the hype from the movie. Show people a couple fight scenes and they think it's great. Let them play for 30 mins or so and they see the lack of substance in it..

Comment

Deus Ex Invisible War is supposed to be out in early October I believe, and maybe :crosses fingers: Doom 3 will be out by Christmas :rolleyes2

Comment

I predict Deus Ex 2 will be the best game released before Half Life 2.

Comment

DEUS EX, i didn't know there aws gonna be a #2!!
              Thanks ill do research on that!!
              Anymore game you recommand me??

Comment

the only ones that I'm really looking forward to is HL2 and Doom3

but HL2 is the one that I will probably buy, since it's the one I'm most excited about and I should be able to get a good experience out of it with my current hardware

Doom3 will come later when I've got better hardware an possible more time and money

Comment

Working...
                X