Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No sound from TV card when rec.

Good afternoon dudes

Just bought me another tv card. On the box It says 'Origo TV Capture Card'. In the device manager it says 'TV Capture Card WDM TV Tuner'.

I've got a picture and sound coming through it, but when i record lets say a music video, picture playback is fine but no sound :confused: . There seems to be loads of audio settings, don't know if that's got anything to do with my iccle problem?

Ta

Mark.

No Mark, I haven't a clue either arf arf:rofl:

Comment

Do you have the latest WDM driver?

Comment

Originally posted by Soulburner
        Do you have the latest WDM driver?
        Yes just got it from the Nivida site, will try again today, sorry for the delay, I dont get e-mail notifications .

Comment

I just got myself a Winfast 2000TV card.
          Not sure if it's the same situation but on my card there is a CD output cable that plugs into the 4 pin header on the mobo. This is the cable a CD-ROM would normally use.
          And in the options of the program I use to capture video you have to select a sound source, mine is CD in. try that.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, I might've tried that but I took it out of the pc now.

It now says 'cannot get device'. But its recognised in the hardware manager :confused: .

Comment

Working...
            X