my 2500+ only reads as 1900+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my 2500+ only reads as 1900+

Help I have a biostar mb with 333fsb. I have a 2500+ amd athlon. The processor reads only at 1900+. I don't know the bios process to raise level of processor fsb.
    thanks.
    [email protected]

Ya have the FSB set at 133MHz instead of 166MHz m8 plus only one thread is needed. ;)

Comment

When your comp. first is booting up you will see a screen that starts the POST (power on self test) Most likely your mobo will have numbers moving up checking your memory. It is at this screen that you press the delete key on your keyboard, or sometimes its F1. Anyway get into the BIOS and then you select the first or sometimes second option. Just look for a CPU FREQUENCY title, and move through the BIOS using the arrow keys, and the enter to select what you want. From there raise the CPU Frequency by pressing ENTER, and then PAGEUP or PAGEDOWN keys to change it. Some BIOS's you can just do it w/ the arrow keys.

And there you go a complete guide for getting your 2500+ TO THE LEVEL IT NEEDS TO BE AND **** I JUST TURNED ON STICKY KEYS! **** M$!

Comment

Working...
      X