Opera misbehaving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opera misbehaving

Anybody elses Opera 7.02 acting up by chance?? I cant seem to get any webpages to load..I'm stuck on IE right now :(

That's what Mozilla Firebird is for :). It's only the best, fastest, and stablest browser in the friggity-diggity-darn-world!

Comment

Originally posted by XBoy
      That's what Mozilla Firebird is for :). It's only the best, fastest, and stablest browser in the friggity-diggity-darn-world!

Xboy got the question answered. USE MOZILLA!!! its free, is simple and it is just damn good.

i use mozilla for a very long time and have deleted IE, and opera

Comment

ugh, now see I didnt ask that :p

Comment

well, u can try to uninstall and then reinstall oprea agian. but i odnt know how operae works

"btw, i just saw ur sig, 1gb of pc133?!?!?! thats crazy man.

Comment

old cheesy pc...buying parts for a new one and just gonna run my server off it when i get the new one built

Comment

Originally posted by Blueyes
              Anybody elses Opera 7.02 acting up by chance?? I cant seem to get any webpages to load..I'm stuck on IE right now :(
              what is the error u r getting?
              can u open the same URL's with IE that you were trying to open with opera?
              do you have a firewall? check that you have not blocked opera by chance.
              Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
              Last Updated:
              10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
              ======================
              jabber : [email protected]
              =======================
              Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
              yabaa dabaa doo...
              Customized for 1024x768

Comment

no errors, just stalls on opening webpages...i can open every last blasted one in IE with no problems...I might try upgrading to 7.11 cuz I've already reinstalled 7.02 with the same garbage.

Of course with the syllabus I just received from my classes for this fall semester I may not be doing any browsing for a while lol

Comment

welp i just installed the 7.11 version and voila it works...how quirky was that :/

Comment

Working...
                  X