W2K Login Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W2K Login Problems

W2K Pro is loaded on this laptop my boss has and I think his kids f*d it up somehow because all the logins for it doesnt work anymore....how do you fix that? I cant even login to the administrator section or through safe mode.

most probably the passwords have been changed and there is no way to change the passwords but to re-install and pls guys if anyone have any magic trick that actually works then you can PM Blueyes rather then giving tips here in open and giving ideas to people who are on look out for some cheap fun.
    imo you should re-install over the existing install and save all the data :)
    Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
    Last Updated:
    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
    ======================
    jabber : [email protected]
    =======================
    Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
    yabaa dabaa doo...
    Customized for 1024x768

Comment

ya thats what I thought, those lil buggers of his...I keep telling him dont let them mess with his pcs...they f*d up the last one too.

Comment

Welp the IT guy finally made it by and fixed it somehow...I didnt bother to ask at the time but will have to ask how he did it so it can be done apparently without reloading the OS.

Comment

Working...
        X