What's It Worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's It Worth?

(this was the most suitable forum for this I think?!)

I've been out of the loop with PC sales for a while, but I'm selling my system and I wandered what people thought it was worth.

SPECS:

Dell Dimension 4100 (White)
    15" Monitor
    1Ghz PIII
    256MB PC133 RAM
    64MB GeForce4 Mx440
    SoundBlaster Live!
    16x DVD-ROM/52x CD (Multiregion)
    32/16/4x Sony CD-R
    All Leads, speakers, keyboard/mouse ready to go, and all original system discs, I'll install and set it up as well to boost the price

Id say around $500USD

Comment

Not hardly, you can get a brand new dell P4-2.4 Ghz system for that much. I'd say somwhere around 150$ usd. Sorry mate ,but the P3's arent exactly new tech.

Hard part is finding someone who will buy it, try a small buisness or fleabay.

Comment

Grrrrrrr I'm gonna try market it to kids or anyone who doesn't really know about computers, I'll install everything and that sort of thing, I want to get enough from it to buy a flatscreen for the new one I'm building otherwise I'm stuck with my current piece of crap monitor

Comment

Originally posted by gh0stsurf
          Not hardly, you can get a brand new dell P4-2.4 Ghz system for that much. I'd say somwhere around 150$ usd. Sorry mate ,but the P3's arent exactly new tech.

Hard part is finding someone who will buy it, try a small buisness or fleabay.
          M8, i just sold a Celerron 667mhz
          320mb PC66
          15gb 5400rpm
          ATI Rake 6 32mb sdram
          emachines for $100 to someone that knows their ****.

and that wasnt even including a monitor keyobard mouse and any software at all.

Comment

mmmmmmk

Comment

if you were in the states, i'd buy it..but you aren't, oh well

Comment

Working...
              X