No announcement yet.

Doomsday: 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A newly discovered asteroid has zero chance of colliding with Earth in 11 years, although preliminary data had suggested such a doomsday scenario was possible, astronomers said this week.
    this is nothing new. there is always a big rock somewhere that may or may not hit earth. it seems like an bi-annual event that the public actually gets to hear about one

Comment

Can we have fun with this in here or not?:?:

Comment

I enjoy a humous thread as much as anyone, but what was supposed to be so funny about that^ post or the article :confused:

Comment

I diden't say it was funny I said can we have fun with this thread. Example( person A. throws his :2cents: in about it. Person B. does the same and maybe something interesting will be brought up.:woot: )

I know your moderating powers are new and all, but don't go takin on after beefy and start questioning my every post....

Comment

Okay, This is a common occurence, and liek normal, they relaize a calculation was off. And for all you know, In 10minutes an asteroid could collide with the earth, making it a fiery hell. Possible? yes. Likely? probably not.

Okay, and two, Why do you create stupid, mindless threads, that you prbably dont even laugh at, yet you expect everyone else to take it as humor?

And third of all, Why are you literally insulting mini on his new moderating position? All moderators, and Admins, yes all should be treated with respect IMHO, and Ill be quite honest with you, Beefy has been the most cooperative with you, of any other Smacktard, normally he just titles em after one or two idiotic posts. But he has let you slide, hoping you'd get over it, and this hasn't happened. So if I were you, I woulodnt be surprised if I had a new title like Forum Smacktard, or something similar, very soon.

Comment

Because there is a conspiracy goin on here against me thats why.

Comment

Originally posted by gh0stsurf
                Because there is a conspiracy goin on here against me thats why.
                There is no conspiracy, your serious of immature posts just lead to people not being happy with you, but there is no conspiracy.

Comment

thats what you want to belive

Comment

you can insult me all you want, it wont make any difference in this matter. I don't try to act like Beefy any more than he tries to act like me.

as for this conspiracy theory of yours... do you really think we would make it so obvious if there was one :laugh:

Comment

Well Ghostie, I hope your not reading this, But if ya are, Thx for the PM, Im sure ya know what it did.

Comment

It got him his "Doomsday" but in 2003 instead of 2014 didn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by amd_man2003
                          Okay, This is a common occurence, and liek normal, they relaize a calculation was off. And for all you know, In 10minutes an asteroid could collide with the earth, making it a fiery hell. Possible? yes. Likely? probably not.

Okay, and two, Why do you create stupid, mindless threads, that you prbably dont even laugh at, yet you expect everyone else to take it as humor?
                          DOOD...chill out i am one of the first ones making mindless threads...i.e. "would you get mad if i did this?", umm "what did you eat for dinner", "ted Nugent at it again", "ok i got it", i'm a lil bizzed (yes...'bizzed', i was blasted that day)" and the list goes on...:) ...all in the BG of course...:cheers:
                          - Damien

Comment

Yea, but your threads all dont end up being Flame Fests, and they actually provide soem good humor at times, and thats the point of the BG.

But anyway, hes gone, so, back to a peacful state ;)

Yup, made his Doomsday 2003 :D

Comment

Originally posted by amd_man2003
                              Yea, but your threads all dont end up being Flame Fests, and they actually provide soem good humor at times, and thats the point of the BG.

But anyway, hes gone, so, back to a peacful state ;)

Yup, made his Doomsday 2003 :D
                              Very true:)
                              - Damien

Comment

Working...
                              X