Logitech MX700

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitech MX700

has anyone got or used a logitech MX700 cordless mouse i have seen many great reviews but is it really that good a mouse for gaming as i go to overnight lans quite frequently so thats about 11 hours. would i need to change the batteries and yes i know it has a charger but if i had to wait 2 hrs for the thing to charge i would take 2 sets of batteries or something

best mouse available. power is not an issue, i can run it for a week (4 hours a day) on an overnight charge. get it.

Comment

Comment

The new Microsoft mice are better...and the IE 3.0 is a better gaming mouse.

Comment

I want to like it, but I can't. I've got fairly big hands, and having used an Intellimouse Explorer since they came out, going over to the Logitech didn't work. There's a contour line on the right hand side of the mouse that digs into one of my fingers, and becomes very uncomfortable after a while. Aside from that, it really is a good mouse. However, I think I'm going to go for a wireless Explorer next time...

Comment

i own one too. the size of the mouse is great for my big hands, and i like the weight. also, teh best thing about this mouse is the recargable batteries/stand. fully recharged mx700 can last u over 8hr

Comment

I don't own one personally, but I good friend of mine does. He loves it and is an avid gamer. Considering he's done 12 hour gaming marathons from time to time, I don't you you need to worry about batteries :)

Comment

thanx for all the help

Comment

Working...
                X