Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geforce FX 5600 - HELP ME PLEASE!

I bought a geforce fx 5600 with vivo video-in and out....blah blah

Anyways, I got the Video-out working perfectly. The only problem is, I have no clue how to get the video-in working. All the cords are hooked up but I don't have any software that captures from the input.... I got powerdirector pro with the card, but everytime I click on capture video it says there is no device hooked up to support it. No plug and play devices detected.

Im running windows 2000 and I grabbed the latest drivers from Nvidia. Anyone have any idea how to get video-in working on this card?

Do you have the WDM driver installed? That will enable all the video capture and tv tuner abilities of the card (windows will detect it as new hardware).

Comment

I think that theres a jumper on the card itself to enable Video In

Comment

Originally posted by amd_man2003
        I think that theres a jumper on the card itself to enable Video In
        Jumper? :confused:

It uses the S-Video port that is used for video out....it just needs a WDM driver to install the video capture hardware in windows.

Comment

Well I know for a fact an MSI FX5600 with V-in has a jumper, so It was just a suggestion

Comment

Hm, mine is Leadtek, and all it needed was the driver....wierd.

Comment

I installed the nvidia WDM drivers and it works now, it detected a bunch of new hardware.

I figured the CD that came with the card had all the drivers needed for it but I guess not. Thanks for the help. Saved me alot of time.

Comment

Working...
              X