help me choose speaker plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me choose speaker plz

i am looking for a new 5.1 surrond system for my mini system for under 100 buz. i have been lookin at the creatvie inspire 5200 5.1 and the logitech z-640 5.1 .. both look ok, but know know which one i should get.

which one do u think is better? and y?

thankz

Well I have the Z-640's and they sound awesome for the price so ya wouldn't go wrong with them. :thumb:

Comment

I just picked up a set of Z-640;s and they sound great

Comment

Comment

Has anyone heard the Z-680's????

I mean, for $100, 640's cain - so by comparison if the 680's are $500.....*Drools*

Comment

*bringing back the dead thread:devil: *

anyways i just purchased the z640's and for $60 (us money) and the reviews i've read, thats a really kick a** deal

a friend of mine has the z680's and the first time i saw them was at a GBiT(Granite Bay Information Technology) retreat he brought them for a movie....yes everyone in GBiT was huddled around the box just looking at it...it was beautiful :cry:

Comment

Okay, but if you get the Z-640s ( I own a pair) make sure you do a FULL test out...like blare them. Because if they die, and your place that you bought them from won't go...it's about $18 or so to ship them to Logitech...and not including the Phone call, since they hang you on the phone, for about 2 hourrs. Asking you for Product ID numbers, place..and Crappy Reception...and no One 800 number. So enjoy! Altec never steered me wrong though...Logitech is on my 'Kill list.'

Comment

I've had my Z-680's and Z-640's a while now and I'm very impressed by their sound and quality vs price!

I never had anything to do with Logitechs customer support or anything like that so i can't say mutch there.. :)

Comment

Working...
                X