flahing crouser on maxis games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flahing crouser on maxis games

while i play games from maxis like THE SIMS AND SIMECITY4 the cursor keeps on flashing while i play them!!!i tryed reinstalling them both but it still didnt fix the problem.Can anyone help also can anyone tell me how to remove programs from the add-remove programs .thanx:devil:

Originally posted by sLim ShaDy
    Can anyone help also can anyone tell me how to remove programs from the add-remove programs .thanx:devil:
    Just select the program and click on remove. This works even if you already uninstalled the program from the startmenu, if that's the case then all you do by this is remove the program name from the list.

Comment

i click remove but it is still there after i install it it still reads it as installed so when i try to install it it reads it as installed and dosent install it happened with ut2k3 and enter the matrix

Comment

Tried updated video drivers?

Comment

The fact that your games are not being uninstalled properly sounds like a general system problem. The flashing cursor is also likely due to graphic driver problems.

It really sounds like you've messed up a few things on your box. I would highly recommend a clean reformat and reinstall, then follow my XP guides here at Tweaktown.
          My Machine

Comment

the cursor never flashed before i took my mouse out and put it back in.it started 2 flash when i took the mouses plug out and put it back in

Comment

Working...
            X