X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamond Multimedia is back

Diamond website

HardOCP

Ahh, the memories.. where would I be without my V550... :) Best damn TNT2 vid card around. With TV out too!

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
      Ahh, the memories.. where would I be without my V550... :) Best damn TNT2 vid card around. With TV out too!
      Very much indeed!

I loved my 330! :)
      Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
      Managing Director
      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

oooh ya im still using that Diamond TNT2 V770 Ultra in my spare pc :p

Comment

I loved my Diamond Voodoo2 12mb !
          I think most of us have used a Diamond product and have been happy with it !!
          SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
            Funny that, as I have a Diamond V550 but its just the original TNT chip though I also have a V770 and that's a TNT2 chip (gotta V330 as well but that's the older Riva128 chip). :devil win

Comment

Was it? It musta been the V770 then. :( my bad.

Comment

Diamond Multimedia ships Stealth graphics cards
                Entry-level products powered by GPUs from NVIDIA and ATI
                xbit

Comment

So in other words they're all cards that ppl here should avoid.

Comment

Originally posted by weta
                    The Stealth S70 and S60 products are positioned mostly for business and entertainment needs, as neither the GeForce2 MX nor the RADEON 7000 are graphics chips of choice for the latest 3D gaming. The Stealth S90 and S80 are capable of supporting the DirectX 9.0 and DirectX 8.1 features respectively, even though, they hardly pack enough power for hardcore gaming.

Later Diamond Multimedia is expected to introduce a yet another lineup of products called Viper for less value-minded customers.
                    xbit
                    The two important paragraphs. The Stealth series are cheap and nasty cards for people who need graphics, but nothing fancy. The Viper series looks like the good series.

Comment

Working...
                    X