Overclocking a GF4 Ti4600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overclocking a GF4 Ti4600

Hi. Now I have a gf4 ti 4600. I want to know if I can overclock this thing .here are my specs. FULL SPECS

motherboard - intel 850
    Video card - Ti 4600 (128 mb)
    768 ram
    2.4 ghz
    Windows xp home

Now could I overclock my pc? my my core is like 330 - ram on card or something is 600. So I just wanted to know. thanx

More thought in thread titles is a problem around here lately I guess.

Anyway, download Coolbits or something of the like, and then you'll be set for Video card overclocking

Comment

You will be able to overclock it. As i have with mine. All cards are different some will overclock more or less than others. You shouldn't get all that much tho; because 4600's are usually have reached their full potential as it is. Worth a try. Try the progs amd man mentioned.
      - Damien

Comment

Will my card get to hot and blow up? I want AMAZING PERFORMANCE. but not like so much that it will blow up or melt my card.

Comment

You will need patients when it comes to overclocking anything. Bump it up lil by lil...then when you run tests and benchmarks and see instability its time to bring back down. Work from there. You shouldn't hurt anything if you reasonably do things. Don't go crazy and over do it. In other words as long as you don't run it unstable for too long you might hurt something.
          - Damien

Comment

I've edited the title to better reflect this thread but ya idea of "full spec's" has a lot to be desired as manufacturers, model and memory speed details have been left out. :rolleyes2

Comment

thanx man. thats a much better title.

Comment

Just so we can help ya further, what kind of cooling does your Ti4600 have? Is it just a heatsink and fan on the GPU, or does it have RAM sinks and the whole 9 yards? : peace2: Mista K6

Comment

Working...
                X