Need help to remove shortcut arrows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help to remove shortcut arrows

yes i have looked through all the windows tweaks and stuff, and i remember seeing this once, but i have lostit, but how can i remove those little white arrow boxes from the icons on shortcuts?

please reply

Next time, I highly suggest reading the big sticky at the top of the thread that says 'Read this before posting'.

Can I also suggest you use a search engine for something like this? I just googled 'shortcut arrow remove', and came up with pages upon pages of answers... http://www.google.com.au/search?sour...t+remove+arrow

Comment

sry my fault, i tried the search and all and did not find anything, but i did not look at google. sry

Comment

TweakUI from Microsoft.
        Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
        My Toys

Comment

Now the thread title actually means something. :devil win

Comment

Originally posted by Darthtanion
            TweakUI from Microsoft.
            That does it too, but there's a simple reg key change so people don't have to install TweakUI.

Comment

True, but TweakUI doesn't run in the background and doesn't contain any spyware, so it is usually an easy fix without having to muck around in the registry. :D
              My Toys

Comment

But... But.... OK, you win.

Comment

:rofl:
                  Sorry Beefy, but not everyone is as comfortable as you are within the registry. I generally try to stay far away from there unless I have about four backup copies of it stashed away in different places.
                  My Toys

Comment

Working...
                  X