Time to make you's laugh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to make you's laugh!

A firend of mine is gettinga new computer where i live this is what's in it.......

19 inch montior
    amd athlon xp 2 gigs
    geforce 2 card
    sound blaster live 5.1
    some sort of burner
    keyboard
    printer
    Sound system TDK
    a mid tower
    512 ddr ram
    not sure what board
    and a
    60 gig HDD by seagate

how much u think this will cost???

hmmm try about 4 to 5 grand he is payng out though this company where i live!!!:devil:

Cheaper to self build but them most of us here do. ;)

Comment

i know the feeling man:devil:

Comment

You should ask your buddy if he went to the corner drug store for some Vaseline. It will make that raping feel a little better.
        Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
        My Toys

Comment

Must be one of those "if it costs more it must be better" fellows.
          I had a roomate like that once - drove me crazy. But what'cha gonna' do?
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Don't laugh. I make money that way. Employee needs a PC, big business where he works says, get a quote, i do a quote, they see the 4 figures somewhere in the 6-8 figure budget and i make lots moola. He's happy because i make quality, and the company is happy because they can now expect more of him as a PC enabled employee.

Mr. C - I HAVE A ROOMMATE LIKE THAT NOW

Comment

LOL there truly is at least 2 sides to every story. Far better to sell to one of those types than it is to live with one.
              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Working...
              X